Aimee Dan is an AAPI/Biracial artist from Seattle who specializes in storyboards and illustration. She has worked for high-profile clients on a variety of projects, including games, advertisements, concept art, future tech pitches, and children’s books.
In her free time she enjoys watching Indiana Jones, walking her dog Indy, feeding the crows outside (let’s be friends crows!), and playing video games. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest exposed her to nature in the summer, and allowed her plenty of time to read and draw in the rainier seasons. Aimee is a member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators and is open to new freelance projects!
For commission or freelance inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Amazon: Created storyboards and voice over for animatics for both in house and public advertising.
- Microsoft: Partnered with a team focused on product innovation to create storyboards for new tech pitches as well as concept designs for smart tech prototypes.
- University of Minnesota: Illustrated a children's book about Noonan Syndrome.
- Alegra Learning: Illustrated early learning picture books.
- Run Studios: Produced storyboards and illustrations.
- Campika: Created animatic advertisements for a digital campaign.
- Tag Creative Studios: Shipped the game Boss Beat Down, animated 2D sprites, created character designs and concept art.
- Creative Circle: Worked with a variety of clients to create storyboards for advertising and holiday campaigns.
- Zachtronics: Painted comic book pages in the style of the lead artist and shipped the game Ironclad Tactics.
- Monsters & Dames by Emerald City Comic Con, 2020
- Monsters & Dames by Emerald City Comic Con, 2019
- Anna’s Big Week: A Story About Living with Noonan Syndrome by Rene Pierpont PhD and Saakshi Daswani, 2017
- It Takes a Woman Vol. 2 by various artists, 2017
- Pancakes & Booze, September, 2019
- Museum Contempo, March - June 2018
- Seattle City Hall Exhibition: SCBWI, October 2017 - January 2018
- Pancakes & Booze, November 2017
- Magical at the Guild, June - July 2017
- Show Me Your Moves: Child Creativity Lab, April 2016
- Digipen Institute of Technology: Bachelor's Degree in Digital Art & Animation
- University of Washington: Studies in fine arts
- Chicago Museum of Science & Industry: Microsoft Smart Tattoo